Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Finally a New Relaxer


Hey
I got my relaxer after a 10 week stretch, although my stretch wasn’t that long. Seeing as some people out there are able to stretch for about 6 months or more. Sigh, i havent gotten that skilled yet. I still feel that this was a great achievement for me in my hair journey, and there for I'm celebrate it. In these few weeks of stretching I've learned a great deal of  "What to Do" and “Not to Do”. I even learned what products work for me, and those that dont. Let me know if you like a list of the products that worked for me. Every step I've take in this journey to my ideal hair length, whether grand, or small is important to me, BECAUSE ALTIMETLY ITS WHAT LEADS TO MY GAOL.
 
So yup, new relaxer new length.  I had cut my hair on January 10 2011 from past arm pit length (APL) to above shoulder length, because i had a lot damage.  Honestly i blame the saw-in had had before for the damage. Anyways, at last after my 10 week stretch I gained all that length back.  So yeah I’m very happy right know

No comments:

Post a Comment